Posted on November 17, 2023 by Employer detailsDays Inn
- Location100 - 3 Ave SLethbridge, ABT1J 4L2
- Salary28.85 hourly / 40 hours per week
- Terms of employmentPermanent employmentFull time
- Day, Weekend, Flexible Hours
- Start dateStarts as soon as possible
- vacancies1 vacancy
- SourceJob Bank #2681361
- Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
1 year to less than 2 years
- Hire and train or arrange for training of cleaning staff
- Supervise and co-ordinate activities of workers
- Inspect sites or facilities to ensure safety and cleanliness standards
- Recommend or arrange for additional maintenance services
- Receive payment for specialized cleaning jobs
- Assist cleaners in performing duties
- Co-ordinate work activities with other departments
- Establish work schedules
- 5-10 people
- Client focus
- Efficient interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral communication
Employment groups Help - Employment groups
This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada, Visible minorities, Youth
Who can apply to this job?
The employer accepts applications from:
- Canadian citizens and permanent or temporary residents of Canada.
- Other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.
Important notice: This job posting was posted directly by the employer on Job Bank. The Government of Canada has taken steps to make sure it is accurate and reliable but cannot guarantee its authenticity.
Cut down on your job search time by allowing employers to find you!