Premium Landscaping & Lawncare is a local landscaping company serving Medicine Hat, Redcliff, Dunmore, and Desert Blume. Come join a team that excels in top-notch customer service, the latest technology, and a great company environment.
We provide great opportunities for candidates looking to start or build a career in lawn care, landscaping & horticulture services. This position is also suited for university/college students looking for a summer position to support their studies through seasonal employment while adding customer service and technical skills to their resumes.
This position can either be a seasonal position or can lead to a year round position with snow removal in the winter.
-Work independently or as a team
-Utilize power equipment such as: power rake, aerator, backpack blower, walk-behind lawnmower, trimmer, fertilizer spreader, hedge trimmer, lawn edger, and other various types of lawn equipment
-Hand raking and general cleanup of clients yards during spring cleanup season (April-Early May)
-Be willing to work long hours during the busy spring cleanup season (April-Early May)
-Occasional Landscaping work (laying sod, rocks, mulch, grading, levelling)
-Enjoy working outside in various weather conditions
-Have your own service truck and service designated properties every workday - or as a passenger as part of a crew
-Be able to lift up to 50 pounds
- Be working 35-44 hrs a week with the flexibility to work extra hours as required as scheduled
You will learn:
-To work independently
-To work as a team
- Customer service and sales skills
- The use of certain technology tools to manage an efficient business
-Landscaping & Lawncare skills
- $16.00 to $25.00 per hour (based on performance)
- Bonus based on performance
-You have a valid driver's license (clean driving record preferred)
- Ability to drive a truck with a trailer (utility trailer and dump trailer)
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- You’re a team player with a positive attitude and a great work ethic
- You are punctual and have good time management skills
-You possess good verbal and writing English communication skills
-Prior experience in landscaping/lawncare is considered an asset but not required
-Prior experience in customer service is considered an asset but not required
-Smart phone with a data plan (preferred)
Why you should consider working for us?
-We are one of Medicine Hat's fastest growing landscaping companies
-Our clients love us, over 150 + 5 star reviews on Google + Facebook
-We use high-quality commercial grade equipment to ensure efficiency
-We are equiped with the newest technology such as routing systems to ensure efficiency
-Opportunity to advance to a team leader/foreman roll
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent, Fixed term contract, Seasonal
Salary: $16.00-$25.00 per hour
- 10 hour shift
- 12 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Medicine Hat, AB: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (preferred)
- What makes you a good fit for this job?
- Are you willing to work long hours during the busy spring season in April?
- lawn care: 1 year (preferred)
Work Location: One location