Full Job Description
At Mr. Lube, excellent customer service is our focus and we pride ourselves on having team members who want to go the extra mile to make our customers happy. We are currently looking for technicians to join our growing team, at our Calgary locations!
We encourage you to apply if you have:
- Strong customer service skills and a friendly outgoing personality
- A desire for long-term career growth
- The ability to retain detailed product information
- A strong attention to detail and ability to multi-task
- A desire to learn more about cars
- Training on or experience with tire services
What does a typical day look like?
Focusing on the customer! You will create a great customer experience from the time they enter our shop, to discussing our products and services and completing all services within the sale.
A percentage of your time will be spent performing mechanical duties. No experience necessary, as you will be fully trained in this area to ensure you have the skills needed to succeed.
What are the rewards of working with Mr. Lube?
- Competitive starting wage plus bonus potential to earn more
- Flexible work hours
- Work with the newest tools and technology in the automotive industry
- Extensive paid training to ensure you have the skills to be successful
- Opportunity for advancement and growth into business management
- Clean work environment; strong focus on the health and safety of customers and staff
Apply now and put yourself firmly in the driver’s seat of a great career with an organization that believes in development and promoting from within.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $15.00-$19.00 per hour
- Bonus pay
- Overtime pay
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Flexible schedule
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- RRSP match
- Store discount
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision care
Flexible language requirement:
- French not required
- 8 hour shift