- Lethbridge, Canada
- April 24, 2023
- Phone: (587)806-5354
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: jazminsoup.wixsite.com/portfolio
Customer Service Representative; F/T or P/T
Recent Post-Secondary Graduate excited to enter the workforce.
- Superior organization ability, with strong time management
- Natural team player, with ability to complete independent tasks.
- Noted for being enthusiastic, creative, and innovative.
- Balance priorities, effective multi-tasker with emphasis on meeting or exceeding deadlines.
2018-2019 MC College Practicing Hair Stylist Calgary, AB
- Worked with over 100 individuals styling, coloring, and cutting hair.
- Demonstrated excellence in customer service and developed repeat clients.
- Successfully sold hair and spa related products to customers
2020-2021 Red Crow College Receptionist Lethbridge, AB
- Assisted students and staff with questions and concerns.
- Answered/transferred calls, recorded messages, made copies/faxed paperwork, filed and organized office, revised student forms.
2021-2022 Blood Tribe Administration Receptionist/File Clerk Stand Off, AB
- Aided the public and various departments staff.
- Answered/transferred calls, recorded messages, made copies/faxed paperwork, filed and organized Chief’s office.
EDUCATION & TRAINING:
2019 ♥ Hairstyling Certificate
2021 ♥ Skills Link Certificate
2023 ♥ Administration Certificate
2020 - Community Cleanup - Timber Limits
- Volunteers were assigned to different areas to clean up waste, effectively reducing the amount of pollution and debris entering the area.
2022 - Food Booth - University of Lethbridge
- Donated my time to give out pamphlets and fresh fruit for the Food for Thought group at the University of Lethbridge.