At Lowe’s Canada, over 26,000 employees let their passion blossom every day. Our teams are driven by the desire to help people bring their projects to life and are committed to making a difference in the communities we serve.
We operate or service some 450 corporate and affiliated dealer stores. With a distinctive product and service offering and complementary store formats ranging from neighbourhood hardware stores to big box stores, our Lowe’s, RONA, Reno-Depot, and Dick’s Lumber banners are always looking for dedicated employees to help meet the needs of all DIYers and contractors.
You’ve got the talent? We’ve got the tools! Here, your work and ideas will contribute to building a flourishing organization. Your voice will always be heard and valued. You’ll find career opportunities that live up to your ambitions and be able to further develop your unique set of skills.
So if you’re looking to do what you love, and to grow and evolve within our family—one of the best employers in Canada according to a recent Forbes survey—we could be perfect for each other.
- Receives list of areas requiring stock. Adds to list based on own observations and section walk-around.
- Determines quantity required, collects product from receiving area and/or warehouse, and with said quantities replenishes the store.
- Ensures all products are labeled with an identifying UPC or SKU code. Locates product on computer and prints and affixes required stickers to product.
- Prints bin labels as required and secures to appropriate section. Ensures all products have a corresponding bin label identifying price and product code.
- Merchandises shelves, end caps, and promotional pads as per policy. Follows written or verbal directions to create effective displays.
- Performs general housekeeping ensuring all areas and product are kept well dusted and free of dirt and clutter.
- Performs other job-related duties as required.
The qualifications we are looking for :
- Position requires a good understanding of merchandising standards and policies, material handling and safety procedures
- Position requires the ability to identify products and to locate products in the computer systems
- Position requires the ability to follow directions when setting up displays
- Position involves readily learned tasks that may be repetitious
- Position involves occasional moderate to heavy physical exertion, lifting, bending, and anually carrying material.
- Position requires attention to detail ensuring all products are correctly ticketed and bin labeled.
Your benefits of working for Lowe’s Canada:
- An inclusive and safe working environment
- Promotion of work-life balance
- Exclusive employee discounts
- Benefits: insurance (certain conditions apply), annual salary review, etc.
- Opportunities for advancement within the company
- An employer that’s involved in the community
- Teamwork and ongoing training
- A comprehensive training program for all new hires
- A company discount on store merchandise
- A student incentive program
- And much more!
The masculine generic is used without discrimination and only in order to simplify the text. Lowe’s Canada is committed to encouraging diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, colour, religion, sexual orientation, gender, nationality, age, disability, or any other status protected by law.