Posted on November 09, 2023 by Employer detailsDays Inn
- Location100 - 3 Ave SLethbridge, ABT1J 4L2
- Salary16.50 hourly / 40 hours per week
- Terms of employmentPermanent employmentFull time
- Day, Evening, Night, Weekend, Overtime, Early Morning, Morning
- Start dateStarts as soon as possible
- vacancies2 vacancies
- SourceJob Bank #2671264
- Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience an asset
- Register arriving guests and assign rooms
- Take, cancel and change room reservations
- Provide information on hotel facilities and services
- Process guests' departures, calculate charges and receive payments
- Maintain an inventory of vacancies, reservations and room assignments
- Follow emergency and safety procedures
- Clerical duties (i.e. faxing, filing, photocopying)
- Answer telephone and relay telephone calls and messages
- Assist clients/guests with special needs
- Handle wake-up calls
- Provide customer service
- Client focus
- Excellent oral communication
- Team player
Employment groups Help - Employment groups
This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada, Visible minorities, Youth
Who can apply to this job?
The employer accepts applications from:
- Canadian citizens and permanent or temporary residents of Canada.
- Other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.
Important notice: This job posting was posted directly by the employer on Job Bank. The Government of Canada has taken steps to make sure it is accurate and reliable but cannot guarantee its authenticity.
Cut down on your job search time by allowing employers to find you!