Embark on an enriching journey as a PartsPro Team Lead at PartSource, a role that offers a remarkable opportunity to hone your skills within the automotive industry. You'll be instrumental in driving sales by utilizing our parts look-up system to identify correct parts and sell suitable automotive solutions to our customers. Your role will be pivotal to the store's success and in maintaining the PartSource brand integrity by adhering to company policies and procedures. A competitive salary and comprehensive benefits await you in this exciting role with PartSource.
- Utilize the PartSource Operating System and external vendor platforms to identify correct parts, process transactions, and sell appropriate automotive parts solutions.
- Effectively communicate product features, benefits, and warranty details to customers.
- Ensure completion of assigned store tasks in a timely manner.
- Uphold store appearance and merchandising standards, including maintaining proper merchandise placement.
- Maintain a safe work environment, including adherence to Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) guidelines.
- Regularly communicate with managers regarding customer concerns and employee matters.
- Exceptional communication and problem-solving abilities.
- Passion for automobiles, with a foundational knowledge of automotive parts and systems.
- Commitment to delivering an outstanding customer experience.
- Proficiency in computer systems, including point of sale.
- Flexibility to work varying schedules, including evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Ability to lift and move merchandise up to 50 lbs for up to 8 hours per shift.
- Familiarity with using protective equipment, including mandatory certified safety shoes (provided upon hire), and as required, safety glasses, reflective safety vest, gloves, and apron.
- Possession of a valid Driver's License is an asset.
PartSource is an equal-opportunity employer. We are committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace for all. We recognize that our future success depends on the perspectives and contributions of all our employees -- their diverse backgrounds, abilities and experiences make our business stronger. If you are contacted for a job opportunity, please advise us of any accommodations needed to ensure fair and equitable access throughout the recruitment and selection process. All accommodation information provided will be treated as confidential and used only for the purpose of providing an accessible candidate experience.