Why PartSource? - If you're a gearhead, this is the job for you! You'll be helping professional shops and some enthusiasts restore, build, and maintain their vehicles. We are a tightly-knit team, and we hire from within; many of our associates become part of our leadership team. If you want to develop your career in the automotive world, give us a chance!
From Nova Scotia to British Columbia, PartSource is the one-stop-shop for anyone that needs to work and maintain their vehicles!
As an Automotive Parts Advisor, you will become the central hub for all our online orders. Our store’s functioning depends on you and your inventory management capacities. Internally, you will be known as our Parts Pro.
- Delivering a great shopping experience
- Supporting e-commerce orders for customers
- Reviewing daily order reports, identifying the items both on the floor and in the stock room, packing and preparing orders for shipping
- Ensuring the team follows our loss prevention policies
Required Skills and Knowledge
- A passion for the automotive world
- Able to stand for up to 8 hours/shift
- Capable of lifting and moving merchandise up to and including 50 pounds
- Positive work attitude
- Strong attention to detail
- Automotive aftermarket parts experience is an asset
- Automotive technician or parts technician experience is an asset
We are offering a comp package that includes training and development, flexible work hours, product discounts, and much more!
Job Location Requirements
PartSource is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace for all. We recognize that our future success depends on the perspectives and contributions of all our employees -- their diverse backgrounds, abilities and experiences make our business stronger. If you are contacted for a job opportunity, please advise us of any accommodations needed to ensure fair and equitable access throughout the recruitment and selection process. All accommodation information provided will be treated as confidential and used only for the purpose of providing an accessible candidate experience.