Boardwalk Enterprise Ltd.
No matching job preferences
$15–$16 an hour
Shift & schedule
KFC- Come work in a fast, friendly, and rewarding environment.
Brand new Restaurant Opening in Coaldale in May! Now hiring all hourly positions, full time and part time!
We are looking for team members to prepare products and provide exceptional customer service.
**We are willing to provide supporting documentation for anyexisting Open work permits**
As a KFC Boardwalk Team Member, you will be responsible for: ·
- Using the correct tools to prepare, cook and present our products
- Serving food that meets our quality and safety standards ·
- Maintain a clean, neat, and well-stocked area to ensure food quality ·
- Delivering quality products within company standards for speed and accuracy. ·
- Follows procedures regarding operation of restaurant equipment (including fryers, ovens, etc.) ·
- Unloading, stocking, and maintaining required inventory levels, maintaining a clean and safe work environment ·
- Knowing the restaurant and shift goals, and working to achieve them every day ·
- Following food and safety procedures, and reporting any issues to the Manager on Duty and/or Restaurant General Manager
- Take and process customers’ orders- must be quick, accurate, and provide exceptional service.
- Ensure dining room is clean and sanitized at all times following current protocols. Also must be fully stocked for the guests.
- Handle guest complaints and notify the manager on duty immediately. Ability to solve minor issues and ensure guest satisfaction in the moment.
- Provide timely, pleasant, and polite food and beverage service to guests.
- Ability to connect with guests and create loyal customers.
- Maintain awareness of the menu and special items. Must be comfortable with suggestion selling and offering different solutions to maintain guest satisfaction.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Salary: $15.00-$16.00 per hour
- Discounted or free food
- On-site parking
- Day shift
- Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
- Overtime pay
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Coaldale, AB T1M 0C1: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
Work Location: In person