SASHA Supportive Living has openings for Part-Time Client Support Workers to support mental health clients in a 24 hour residential program. SASHA is currently hiring for days, evenings, nights and weekend shifts. Successful applicants will be able to work all shift times as well as weekends and holidays
- Client support with daily living skills, community integration, recreation, residential living, and individual goal achievement
- Assess and assist client in managing symptoms through redirection, medication management, education, communication through verbal and written reporting
- Monitor medication compliance, provide reminders, assess and document compliance, report concerns to Case Managers
- Assess and support client’s personal care routine, nutrition and meal preparation, laundry and basic household maintenance
- Some college/university education in related field,
- Experience in mental health/group homes an asset,
- Additional training is available upon commencement.
Valid driver’s license and criminal record/vulnerable sector check required prior to start date.
Southern Alberta Self-Help Association (SASHA) is a non-profit community organization that promotes the independence of adults with mental illness by means of supportive housing, programs, and activities. We operate 4 group homes close to downtown Lethbridge and support clients living in the community. SASHA supports clients in becoming contributing members of our community. We help prepare them, often recently discharged from the hospital, to re-integrate into the community.
Send resume to:
Program Director SASHA
Part-time hours: 16 per week
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: From $17.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
PPE is provided and must be worn on shift, Daily fit to work assessments done