Posted on November 20, 2023 by Employer detailsPops Taphouse &Grill / Pops Pub South Ltd.
- Location1516 9th Avenue SouthLethbridge, ABT1J 1V8
- Salary18.00 hourly / 30 to 40 hours per week
- Terms of employmentPermanent employmentPart time
- Day, Evening, Weekend, Shift, Flexible Hours, Morning
- Start dateStarts as soon as possible
- Benefits: Health benefits, Long term benefits
- vacancies1 vacancy
- SourceJob Bank #2683280
- Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
7 months to less than 1 year
- Prepare and cook complete meals or individual dishes and foods
- Plan menus, determine size of food portions, estimate food requirements and costs, and monitor and order supplies
- Inspect kitchens and food service areas
- Maintain inventory and records of food, supplies and equipment
- Clean kitchen and work areas
Certificates, licences, memberships, and courses
- Safe Food Handling certificate
Experience and specialization
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Attention to detail
- Fast-paced environment
- Physically demanding
- Repetitive tasks
- Standing for extended periods
- Work under pressure
- Dental plan
- Health care plan
Long term benefits
- Other benefits
Who can apply to this job?
The employer accepts applications from:
- Canadian citizens and permanent or temporary residents of Canada.
- Other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.
Important notice: This job posting was posted directly by the employer on Job Bank. The Government of Canada has taken steps to make sure it is accurate and reliable but cannot guarantee its authenticity.
Cut down on your job search time by allowing employers to find you!