Full Job Description
To apply for this position, please scroll to the bottom of the page for instructions. (Must apply via www.selectrecruiting.ca)
Select is working with our Lethbridge based construction client in their search for a Dispatcher. This role will provide support to a fleet of drivers and operators, who also has the capacity to expand this organizations customer base. Their ideal candidate will be adaptable, action-oriented, and have a proactive approach to problem solving.
What’s in it for You?
· Low staff turnover
· Be part of a passionate and community focused team!
Compensation & Hours:
· The salary is expected to be $45K - $50K/yr.
· This is a fulltime and permanent position
· Growing and maintaining established customer base by creating trustworthy relationships
· Ensuring clear and concise communication is exchanged between drivers/operators
· Coordinating pickup and delivery appointments at customer locations
· Proactively planning for contingencies in order to prevent service failures
· Scheduling and securing resources to meet order requirements
· Holding safety, efficiency, and effectiveness at the highest regard
· Accurate record keeping
· 2+ years of experience in a customer service or administrative assistant role
· Excellent organization and planning skills
· Ability to work with various personalities
· Solid computer skills; MS Word, Excel, Office, & Outlook
Bonus Points For:
· Background in the construction or transportation industry
· Post-secondary education in supply chain and/or logistics
· Ability to interpret or understand geographic information portrayed on maps and drawings
· Previous experience in a dispatcher role
How to Apply:
Have you registered with Select People Solutions by creating your profile at www.selectrecruiting.ca?
· Yes – On our website, at the bottom of this job description, click “Apply for this Position,” under the “Already Registered?” heading to the right, and reference the applicable job number. https://bit.ly/3zdInVF
· No – On our website, click “Create Your Profile” at the top of the page and reference job number 46S9.
· Resume in MS Word format required!
· Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, we will not be able to consider your job application.