Full Job Description
As a Food Service I, you will be responsible for performing a variety of routine tasks associated with basic food preparation in accordance with AHS standards and procedures. Your typical duties may include packaging and portioning food items, preparing food according to set guidelines and menus, serving meals to patients and customers and cleaning and sanitizing equipment, dishes, tables and serving areas.
- Classification: Food Service I
- Union: AUPE GSS
- Unit and Program: Patient and Nutrition Food Services
- Primary Location: Chinook Regional Hospital
- Location Details: As Per Location
- Multi-Site: Not Applicable
- FTE: 0.00
- Posting End Date: 14-NOV-2022
- Employee Class: Casual/Relief
- Date Available: 24-NOV-2022
- Hours per Shift: 6.0, 6.5, 7.75
- Length of Shift in weeks: Varies
- Shifts per cycle: Varies
- Shift Pattern: Days, Evenings, Weekends
- Days Off: Other
- Minimum Salary: $18.00
- Maximum Salary: $19.63
- Vehicle Requirement: Not Applicable
Required Qualifications:Completion of Grade 10 or equivalent. Physically capable to lift food, supplies and equipment up to 46lbs and must be able to push/pull meal carts up to 250lbs. This position requires you to walk and stand on your feet for the duration of your shift.
Additional Required Qualifications:As Required.
Preferred Qualifications:As Required.