Full Job Description
We are growing at Goodtogo Moving + Delivery! and are looking for a Logistics Coordinator to join our team.
Reporting to the Operations Manager, the Logistics Coordinator will ensure the highest level of customer service by acting as the main point of contact for our employees on all moving services.
What You Will Do:
- Plan and organize staff schedules to ensure timely, accurate loading and delivery of customer products.
- Ensure the client experience is exceptional from start to finish through communication with internal stakeholders and customers (e.g., phone, email, text, etc.).)
- Collect and analyze relevant information regarding performance metrics to ensure that company resources are used effectively
- Plan all administrative aspects of out-of-town moves (order permits, arrange accommodations.)
- Organize and oversee all storage locations prior to any move.
- Process and consolidate customer payments daily.
- Perform additional duties as assigned.
What We Need From You:
· 2-4 years of Distribution/Warehouse experience
· Have a mindset that uses the words, “I can”, and “It is possible”.
· Always think of the customer first.
· Strong computer skills - proficient in excel
· Highly motivated, detail oriented, and process oriented
What We Offer – We Take Care of Our People
· A fun and cooperative work environment.
· $19 - $23 / hour based on experience
· Extended health care for you and your family, including vision and dental coverage available after successfully completing your 3-month probationary period.
For more information on Goodtogo Moving + Delivery! and what we offer, please visit our website at https://goodtogomoving.com/ Candidates interested in this opportunity should forward their Resume to office @ goodtogomoving. com
Goodtogo Moving + Delivery thanks all applicants in advance. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. Goodtogo Moving + Delivery is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection processes, and work environment in accordance with the Advocate for Persons with Disabilities Act. At any time during the hiring process, we will be happy to accommodate applicants who need accommodations.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $19.00-$23.00 per hour
- Bonus pay
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- On-site parking
- Vision care
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- On call
- Secondary School (preferred)
- administrative assistant: 2 years (preferred)
- distribution & warehouse: 1 year (preferred)
Application deadline: 2022-06-30
Expected start date: 2022-06-15