No matching job preferences
Shift & schedule
Ride the next mile with us!
Why choose Intelcom and become one of our Package Handler?
- A part-time job opportunity for you to balance your personal life, school and/or your projects.
- Flexible schedule, you can choose your own workdays.
- Advancement possibilities.
- Safe and inclusive work environment, our customers come from all walks of life and so do we.
- Shifts for this part-time job start at 2:30 am - 7:30 am.
- MUST be available to work at least 2 weekends a month.
- MUST be available to work at least 3-4 days a week.
Why be part of Our Culture?
- We put customers first when finding solutions and making decisions.
- We encourage open communication and value the team over the individual.
- We drive execution with structure, efficiency and consistency.
- We take risks, never stop learning and drive improvement.
About this opportunity:
- You’ll unload, sort, scan, label and place packages in the designated area in preparation for the delivery team. Our packages can weight from 40 to 50 pounds!
- You’ll be mostly working standing up or walking
- You’re able to arrive at the delivery center very early in the morning on time for your shift
- You are interested in overtime and comfortable with flexible hours
- No experience required
If this job interests you, send us your application and we’ll get in touch with you as soon as possible.
Warehouse clerk – Sorter – Delivery – Worker – Order Picker – Packer – General Labour - Customer service
Intelcom is a leading last-mile carrier in the e-commerce sector. Our teams across Canada as well as our network of independent contractors contribute to Intelcom’s daily operations.
Our goal is simple: in a constantly evolving business sector, we don't just follow, we get ahead. In addition to standing out through innovative services and delivery methods, Intelcom is also undergoing a technological transformation where the integration of customer experience and logistics technologies are at the heart of its evolution.
At Intelcom, we know experience comes in many forms and are committed to building a culture where difference is valued. We are always looking for talented and diverse individuals to join our teams. With over 60 delivery centers across Canada, we may have the right opportunity for you.