Full Job Description
Location: 1715 Mayor Magrath Drive South, Lethbridge, Alberta
At KFC, we feed the world, but we do more than fill people up, we fulfill their lives. Our meals matter, and when we serve them with southern hospitality, we make our customer’s day. Our jobs are more than a paycheck – they’re about being independent, having fun, and making new friends. If you’re ready for a career in restaurants, you’ll benefit from our training, career opportunities and receive reward and recognition for your efforts.
What are we looking for? We will train you for everything you need to know to succeed on the job. But there are a few skills you should have from the get-go: We have a GREAT culture at KFC and look for GREAT people to add to our family. You know who you are -honest, energetic and fun. Able to get along and talk easily with people. You’re never short of a smile and take real pride in your work; cope well under pressure and thrive on a challenge. You set high standards for yourself and the people you work with – you love keeping things fun for the team and the customers.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Multi-tasking in a fast-paced restaurant environment
- Take orders from guests
- Provide excellent guest experience by making and preparing guest orders with accuracy and efficiency
- Make our world-famous chicken at the highest quality standard
- Assist with the cleaning and organization of the restaurant
- Additional responsibilities may be given to help meet guest needs
If you want a fun, flexible job with a great culture, apply today! We look forward to working with you!