Full job description
******Up to $2000 Signing Bonus*******
Integrated Solutions is a proud Xplore Internet, Shaw Direct and Rogers Cable dealer. We are looking to hire experienced contractors, general handy people and self employed individuals to join our team as Telecommunication Technicians.
This telecommunication position is a CONTRACTOR POSITION, allowing you to start the workday from your home and jobs will typically be within 150 km of your location.
Working in telecom you would be responsible for entering residential, commercial and/or private establishments completing all internet, cable and satellite installs while interacting with clients with the highest quality of customer service.
We provide all consumables for the job such as tripods and masts, zip ties, cable clips, ground wire, cat5, coax, etc.
Applicable skills and experience:
· Ability to work as a team with all parts of the company.
· Ability to work on your own without supervision.
· An understanding of Computers and iPhone/Android apps.
· Valid Driver's license and insurance.
· You are comfortable with ladders and working at heights.
· Strong customer service skills.
· You enjoy challenges in the workplace.
· You must be physically capable and be able to lift 60 lbs.
· Able to work weekends if needed (with enough lead time).
Applicants must have or able to obtain:
· Business License with GST number.
· Smartphone with Data Plan.
· Laptop with Microsoft Office.
· Working at Heights / Fall Protection Training.
· Ladder Safety Training
· Commercial & Liability Insurance.
· Your own valid Insurance policy.
· Your own vehicle (with rack to carry ladders) and tools.
If you were referred to us by a technician, let us know! Or ask about our referral program!
We provide complete sales and installation services for residential and commercial customers throughout select markets in Canada as well as an exclusive dealership across Canada for all Shaw/Rogers related products. Integrated Solutions is about opportunity, growth, and support and is a member of the WSIB Health and Safety Excellence Program 2022.
Integrated Solutions is Veteran Friendly!
Necessary skills a veteran would bring to this role are leadership and management qualities, determination and self-discipline, organization and time management, ability to work under pressure and strong decision-making skills.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00-$99,000.00 per year
Flexible Language Requirement:
- French not required
- 10 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Signing bonus
- Do you have a suitable work vehicle?
Work Location: On the road