Full Job Description
As a Unit Clerk, you will be responsible for the efficient flow of communication between health professionals, departments, patients and families while maintaining confidentiality of patient information. You will also be responsible for a variety of administrative tasks which may include reception, greeting and directing visitors, patients and health professionals, maintaining patient records and charts, transcribing and processing physician orders as well as scheduling patient tests and/or treatments. You will also be responsible for performing a range of administrative activities in support of the unit.
- Classification: Unit Clerk
- Union: AUPE GSS
- Unit and Program: 4C Medicine
- Primary Location: Chinook Regional Hospital
- Multi-Site: Not Applicable
- FTE: 0.40
- Posting End Date: 11-AUG-2022
- Temporary Employee Class: Temp P/T Benefits
- Date Available: 29-AUG-2022
- Temporary End Date: 04-SEP-2023
- Hours per Shift: 7.75
- Length of Shift in weeks: 4
- Shifts per cycle: 8
- Shift Pattern: Days, Evenings, Weekends
- Days Off: As Per Rotation
- Minimum Salary: $25.24
- Maximum Salary: $30.68
- Vehicle Requirement: Not Applicable
Required Qualifications:Completion of Grade 12 or equivalent. Completion of an accredited Unit Clerk Course or equivalent training program.
Additional Required Qualifications:Acute Medical experience Meditech. Netcare.
Preferred Qualifications:As Required.