Entry Level Administrative Assistant - Lethbridge
CBI Health is Canada's leading community healthcare provider, and our passionate team is at the heart of what we do. Every day, our 13,000 staff make a meaningful difference in our clients' lives as we live the core values that define us: heart, respect, reliability, teamwork and innovation. Along with mentoring and continuous learning opportunities to help advance your career, we are building a culture of inspiration, recognition and celebration for the meaningful work our team does every day, all across the country. Join the new CBI Health and find where your better begins.
About this Opportunity
The Lethbridge clinic offers a comprehensive team of Physical Therapists, Kinesiologists, Occupational Therapists, Psychologists, and Consulting Physician. This provides a wide variety of evidence based rehabilitation services from acute musculoskeletal and neurological injuries, chronic/persistent pain conditions, chronic health conditions, acute/chronic concussion, and mental health conditions.
Take a inside look at what you'll do each day
- Daily management of the schedule to minimize cancelled appointments and vacancies. Books appointments either by telephone or in person. Calling to re-schedule any missed appointments
- Working with the Clinic Manager of Operations and Customer Support to foster and develop new business and services contacts for the clinic as well as to maintain strong relationships with our current business contacts
- Greeting patients and other guests to the clinic and making them feel welcome
- Daily operation of the front desk
- Answering telephones and providing callers with information about the clinic - explaining CBI procedures to patients, insurance and Rehabilitation companies, employers and physicians
- Preparing, organizing and maintaining the charts used for daily appointments as necessary.
- Coordinates the flow of letters; updates and copies documents for charts, mails and records the date of mailing;
- Cross-checks and totals daily payments; prepares and makes bank deposits under the direction of the Manager of Operations and Customer Support
- Reports directly to the Manager of Operations and Customer Support unless specified by the Clinic Manager
- Ensures referral to admission cycle times are within acceptable parameters
- May be required to supervise and train other support staff under the direction of the Manager of Operations and Customer Support or Clinic Manager;
- Responsible for discharging files when appropriate;
- Ensures all information regarding clients are stored in a confidential, secure manner;
- Provides information as required to WCB, insurers, CBI , region and corporate groups;
- Provides back up and support to the Manager of Operations and Customer Support and other clinics as may be required;
What you need to be successful
- Warm, friendly telephone manner
- Customer service experience required, ideally in the service sector;
- Knowledge of the rehabilitation sector;
- Computer literacy (Windows and Excel)
- Ability to communicate well internally and externally;
- Strong organizational and problem solving skills
- Ability to work independently and within a dynamic team environment
What CBI Health offers you
- Continuous learning and skills development, including management opportunities
- Comprehensive benefits and rewards package
- Competitive compensation
For millions of Canadians, CBI Health is where better begins. We are Canada’s leading community healthcare provider, reliably delivering innovative rehabilitation and home care programs that help our clients achieve their health goals. With 250+ locations and supporting more than 800 communities, people are at the heart of what we do. Every day, all across the country, our 13,000 staff work together to make a meaningful difference in our clients’ lives and help shape healthcare for the better. Learn more at cbihealth.ca.
CBI Health is committed to providing a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace where everyone feels safe and accepted as their authentic selves. We actively seek qualified candidates who share our commitment to equity and inclusion and contribute to the diversification of ideas and perspectives that help us innovate and provide the best possible care to our clients.
We welcome applications from all individuals regardless of race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other characteristics that make each of us different.