TITLE: Administrative Assistant – Casual
PROGRAM: Emergency Services
REPORTING TO: Director
SUMMARY OF WORK:
The Administrative Assistant will be responsible to assist the program Director, additionally responsibilities of this position include general office administration dealing with confidential matters pertaining to personnel, budgets, and assisting with the preparation of monthly reports within strict deadlines.
- Graduate of approved administrative assistant program (or related program).
- Other certifications/competencies as required by program/department.
- Minimum of two years of experience in related area.
· Intermediate level of proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and Word) is required. Advanced level of proficiency will be considered as asset.
· Handling confidential and sensitive information and a high level of trust.
· Strong attention to detail, effective and pro-active problem-solving skills, self-motivation and the ability to prioritize a high volume of work in a fast-paced environment.
· A strong team player with the ability to build collaborative working relationships.
· Salary Grid as established by BTDH.
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATION: February 10, 2023
Please forward a Cover Letter, Resume, Current Criminal Record Check including vulnerable sector and Copies of Credentials and Three (3) updated references to:
Blood Tribe Department of Health Inc.
C/O: Human Resources
P.O. Box 229
STANDOFF, AB T0L 1Y0
Phone: 737-3888 EXT 8408
INCOMPLETE APPLICATION WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
BTDH thanks all of those who apply but only those whom are selected for an interview will be contacted.