Sport Chek is Canada’s retail health and wellness destination for everyone that wants to look, feel, and perform well. Our role is to help motivate Canadians to get moving and help them achieve their wellness goals.
As a Cashier, you will be the first person customers see and the last team member they will remember. You will be handling transactions, but most importantly, you will represent our company with every interaction.
- You are responsible for delivering excellent service to every customer
- Processing purchases, returns, exchanges, or general inquiries
- Keep a balanced till
- Deliver exceptional customer experience to support your team in achieving performance targets
Required Skills and Knowledge
- Passion for active, healthy living
- Previous customer service experience and/or cash handling experience is an asset
- Excellent interpersonal skills and an ability to build trust
- Positive work attitude
- Strong attention to detail
- Good math and problem-solving skills
- High School education
We are offering a comp package that includes training and development, a competitive salary, flexible work hours, product discounts, and much more!
Job Location Requirements
Find what moves you
Sport Chek is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace for all. We recognize that our future success depends on the perspectives and contributions of all our employees - their diverse backgrounds, abilities and experiences make our business stronger. In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, if you are contacted for a job opportunity, please advise us of any accommodations needed to ensure fair and equitable access throughout the recruitment and selection process. All accommodation information provided will be treated as confidential and used only for the purpose of providing an accessible candidate experience.