Posted on November 21, 2023 by Employer detailsPK Magrath Inc
- Location10-1814 Mayor Magrath DR SLethbridge, ABT1K 2R5
- Salary15.75 hourly / 40 hours per week
- Terms of employmentPermanent employmentFull time
- Day, Evening, Night, Weekend, Shift, Early Morning, Morning
- Start dateStarts as soon as possible
- Benefits: Health benefits
- vacancies3 vacancies
- SourceJob Bank #2685099
- No degree, certificate or diploma
1 year to less than 2 years
- Fast food outlet or concession
- Cook (general)
- Prepare and cook complete meals or individual dishes and foods
- Prepare dishes for customers with food allergies or intolerances
- Supervise kitchen staff and helpers
- Maintain inventory and records of food, supplies and equipment
- Clean kitchen and work areas
- Manage kitchen operations
Experience and specialization
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Attention to detail
- Fast-paced environment
- Handling heavy loads
- Physically demanding
- Repetitive tasks
- Standing for extended periods
- Work under pressure
- Client focus
- Excellent oral communication
- Team player
- Health care plan
Employment groups Help - Employment groups
This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Indigenous people, Persons with disabilities, Newcomers to Canada, Older workers, Veterans, Visible minorities, Youth
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
- You are a Canadian citizen, a permanent or a temporary resident of Canada.
- You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.
Important notice: This job posting was posted directly by the employer on Job Bank. The Government of Canada has taken steps to make sure it is accurate and reliable but cannot guarantee its authenticity.
Cut down on your job search time by allowing employers to find you!