Education: No degree, certificate or diploma. Counter Attendant and Food Preparer Skills: Use manual and electrical appliances to clean, peel, slice and trim foodstuffs. Take customers' orders. Stock refrigerators and salad bars. Serve customers at counters or buffet tables. Portion and wrap foods. Package take-out food. Keep records of the quantities of food used. Prepare, heat and finish simple food items. Equipment and Machinery Experience: Electronic cash register. Experience: No experience. Transportation/Travel Information: Public transportation is available. Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Fast-paced environment. Repetitive tasks. Standing for extended periods. Personal Suitability: Team player. Reliability. Health benefits: Health care plan. Disability benefits. Dental plan.
- Location230 Scenic Dr. S.
Lethbridge, ABT1J 4L3
- Salary$$15.00HOUR hourly for 40 hours per week
- Terms of employmentPermanent employment
- Day, Evening, Night, Weekend
- Start dateStarts as soon as possible
- Benefits: Health benefits
- vacancies10 vacancies
- Source Job Bank #2071927
No degree, certificate or diploma
Health care plan, Disability benefits, Dental plan
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
- You are a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada.
- You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.
How to apply