Full Job Description
Roo's is looking for another member to join our team!
Has a passion and enjoys teaching early childhood education, has prior experience and works well with young children ages 3 months to 6 years of age, has a level 1, 2 or 3 in early childhood education, knowledgeable about art, especially as it pertains to very young children, is motivated, energetic, has good work ethic, positive attitude, willingness to learn, patient, kind and respectful.
- Works well with other teachers to maintain good communication with children, staff and parents.
- Committed to assisting, creating and implementing age appropriate programming.
- Monitors/Supervises children during outdoor/indoor activities.
- Maintains a safe classroom environment.
- Maintains a clean classroom environment through the day /cleaning and sanitizing room, toys etc.
- Promotes a positive, respectful and supportive atmosphere amongst children and staff.
- Willingness to work in a team environment.
Requirements: Childcare First Aid/CPR, criminal record check including vulnerable sector check and a child intervention check
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $17.15-$23.62 per hour
- 8 hour shift
Expected start date: 2022-07-04