Lethbridge, AB, Western Canada, Canada
Richardson International Limited
Minimum Years Experience Required:
June 15, 2023
At Richardson International, being truly invested is at the heart of everything we do. For over 160 years, Richardson has been dedicated to Canadian agriculture. Recognized as a global leader in agriculture and food processing, Richardson is one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies. Richardson has approximately 3,000 employees across Canada, the U.S. and the U.K. At Richardson, we are committed to enhancing our facilities and services and investing in our people and our communities.
Richardson Oilseed is one of Canada’s oldest and largest fully-integrated oilseed processing and packaging operations with three facilities across Canada. In addition to producing bulk canola oil and meal, our food products division produces a wide variety of canola-based margarines, oils and shortenings for the industrial, retail and food service markets.
Working with Richardson opens to door to a world of possibility. We currently have an opportunity for an Operator 6 at our Lethbridge, AB location.
The wage for this position is $20.50 per hour with regular training step progression increases through to $23.99 per hour (typically achieved within 15 months of continuous employment and satisfactory completion of training).
- Understand and comply with all workplace health and safety requirements, company policies and procedures and general workplace rules
- Participate in the day to day health and safety program by working in a safe manner at all times:
- Always using the required personal protective equipment
- Ensuring that authorized work is completed safely
- Utilizing required controls to prevent risk of exposure to hazards
- Participating actively in incident investigations, training, and other health and safety initiatives
- Reporting all unsafe acts and conditions and all incidents, near misses and workplace injuries/illnesses as per company procedure
- Provide assistance to production line Operators
- Check labels, codes, banding and box seals
- Assist with changeover
- Stacking product
- Other duties as assigned
- Grade 12 Diploma or GED
- Previous experience in food production environment
- Capable of lifting up to 50 pounds
- Willing to work rotating shift schedule
Richardson International Limited provides a comprehensive compensation package including competitive salary, benefits, and an opportunity to join a successful and dynamic organization.
Interested in joining our Team? Submit your Resume and Cover Letter by clicking the APPLY TO THIS POSOITION icon.
Richardson International values diversity in the workplace. Women, Aboriginal People, Visible Minorities and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply and self-identify.
To apply please click on APPLY TO THIS POSITION