BURNCO is hiring full-time Mixer Drivers out of Lethbridge, Alberta. Reporting to the Area Manager, the successful candidates will support our business by providing exceptional customer service through concrete delivery and pouring while developing positive relationships with customers. If you are safety-conscious, energetic, highly motivated, an effective communicator, and possess strong interpersonal skills, come work for a great Canadian company and earn yourself above average pay driving our well-maintained trucks. Apply Now!
We offer great benefits and more:
- Competitive wages.
- Company 6% RRSP Matching Program.
- Comprehensive Health Benefits.
- A Strong Safety Culture & High-Quality Team Members.
- Enjoy the Benefits of Working with A Reputable, Stable and Growing Company.
- Be part of the Team Building Legacy Infrastructure (You can say I built that!)
What You Will Be Doing
- Operating a Ready-Mix truck in urban areas and tight construction sites.
- Performing routine equipment maintenance and Operate the Nicest Trucks in town.
- Contributing to keeping locations in and around the plant clean and hazard free.
- Learning our company safety protocol in order to execute work safely.
- Other duties as assigned.
What We Would Like from You
- Class 1 or 3 CDL (w/ air brake endorsement).
- Safe Driving record with a clean commercial Drivers Abstract (minimum 5 years).
- Concrete Mixer truck driving experience preferred.
- Must be mechanically inclined.
- Computer Savvy would be an asset.
- City driving experience.
- The ability to drive standard or manual transmission.
- Ability to work flexible hours including weekends and be available on short notice.
- Ability to successfully pass our pre-employment testing.
IMPORTANT: As a safety sensitive position, it is a condition of employment that selected candidate successfully pass comprehensive pre-employment testing that includes a Drug and Alcohol screen and Fitness to Work testing. Please note that we have a zero-tolerance policy for any Cannabis derived products regardless of use frequency or purpose.