Princess Auto is a private, Canadian-owned company employing over 3,000 Team Members, with our Home Office in Winnipeg, Manitoba. We provide hard-working Canadians with a unique assortment of tools and equipment through more than 50 stores coast-to-coast, a National Call Centre, and our online store.
Our strength is in our people. In fact, we call our employees “Team Members”, and our managers “Leaders”. We all work together towards a common goal: to make Princess Auto a great place to work and shop.
Overview of the Position
As a Night Receiver at Princess Auto you will help create a fun, safe and unique shopping experience for our customers. We call it Royal Service. You will typically spend your time sorting and merchandising product, building displays according to plans, setting up and taking down instore promotions and making sure product is priced. You will ensure the warehouse and Sales floor are organized, inventory is allocated and product is stored safely.
As a retail store, we generally operate seven days a week from early morning to late in the evening. For this opening, your hours of work will be between approximately 6:00 p.m. to 2:30 am.
To be successful in this role, you will need to:
- Genuinely care about our customers’ shopping experience
- Have the ability to lift up to 50lbs
- Take initiative and work well with minimal supervision
- Enjoy working with people
- Be respectful, upfront and act with integrity
What our unique and fun world can offer you:
At Princess Auto, we strive to be unique . . . in our product selection, our Team Members and in our Leadership. We share information. We value opinions and collaboration from all our people across the company, regardless of position or scope of responsibility and work as a collective team in a supportive environment. We strive to provide Royal Service, our high standard of serving not just our customers, but each other, and it is a philosophy we embrace and demonstrate every day. In addition, our Team Members receive:
- Competitive Compensation
- Company-funded, comprehensive benefits package
- Vacation and Personal Care Time
- Paid "My Community Day" (a day to volunteer, doing something meaningful to you!)
- Long-term disability coverage
- Annual Profit Sharing Plan
- Deferred Profit Sharing Plan
- Company Pension Plan
- Group RRSP, TFSA, RESP
- Maternity Leave top-up plan
- Discount at our retail stores
- Free parking
- Training and professional development opportunities
- Opportunities for advancement and relocation
- Uniform and safety shoe allowance