Full Job Description
PME Inc. provides civil site work and common construction services to the oil and gas industry in Western Canada with primary focus in the Saskatchewan region. The key bases of work have most recently been to the oil refineries, oil sands development and oil and gas pipeline sectors.
At PME Inc, we're constantly pushing the limits of what we've done in the past - propelling ourselves toward bigger and better opportunities, while exploring new market sectors and services. So it only seems natural that we'd hire people who have their own voice and aren't afraid to use it. These are people who are simultaneously critical, creative and captivated by construction. They make our business their business, and follow a path that with continuous learning and an innovative spirit leads them to be recognized as leaders in the industry. We hire these types of people knowing they are as diverse as we are, and they come on board because they share our core values. Then we simply give them the freedom to take their career further.
Duties and Responsibilities :
- Ability to read and understand technical guides, drawings and specifications
- Able to lift up to 50lbs
- Comfortable working at heights
- Ability to work in adverse weather conditions
- Manual dexterity and ability to use carpentry tools safely
- Apprenticeship or Journeyman
- CSTS 09/SCOT, WHMIS 2015
- Fall Protection, Confined Spaces, Rigging/Hoisting and Hand Signals, and First Aid/CPR certification would be an asset
- Meet drug and alcohol policy requirements
Go ahead and be yourself. We'll pay you for it! These positions are set to start in Spring 2022.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We welcome people of any age, culture, subculture, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, nationality, ethnicity, race, size, mental or physical status, veteran status, religion, language, political opinion, working-style preference, family status, education, and socio-economic status.