Posted on November 15, 2023 by Employer detailsTacos Made In Mexico
- LocationLethbridge, AB
- Salary15.50 hourly / 30 to 44 hours per week
- Terms of employmentPermanent employmentFull time
- To be determined
- Start dateStarts as soon as possible
- vacancies1 vacancy
- SourceJob Bank #2678287
- Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
2 years to less than 3 years
- Urban area
- Willing to relocate
- Relocation costs not covered by employer
- Catering firm
- Cook (general)
- Prepare and cook complete meals or individual dishes and foods
- Prepare dishes for customers with food allergies or intolerances
- Plan menus, determine size of food portions, estimate food requirements and costs, and monitor and order supplies
- Inspect kitchens and food service areas
- Train staff in preparation, cooking and handling of food
- Order supplies and equipment
- Supervise kitchen staff and helpers
- Maintain inventory and records of food, supplies and equipment
- Clean kitchen and work areas
- Organize and manage buffets and banquets
- Manage kitchen operations
- Instruct cooks in preparation, cooking, garnishing and presentation of food
- Prepare mixed drinks, wine, draft or bottled beer and non-alcoholic beverages
Experience and specialization
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Attention to detail
- Fast-paced environment
- Handling heavy loads
- Physically demanding
- Repetitive tasks
- Standing for extended periods
- Work under pressure
- Client focus
- Excellent oral communication
- Team player
Employment groups Help - Employment groups
This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Indigenous people, Persons with disabilities, Newcomers to Canada, Visible minorities
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
- You are a Canadian citizen, a permanent or a temporary resident of Canada.
- You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.
Important notice: This job posting was posted directly by the employer on Job Bank. The Government of Canada has taken steps to make sure it is accurate and reliable but cannot guarantee its authenticity.
Cut down on your job search time by allowing employers to find you!