Full Job Description
VersaCold is a food-first supply chain company with one of North America’s largest cold chain networks. We're dedicated to ensuring the safety, quality and freshness of the food families eat. With 65 years of experience, we collaborate as entrusted partners to maintain cold chain integrity and deliver customized solutions to complex business challenges. The foundation of our culture is based upon The VersaCold Way demonstrating our commitment to health and safety, integrity, innovation, performance and collaboration.
We are a growing organization and currently looking for a passionate and motivated Full Time Warehouse Person to join our winning team.
Employment Type: Full Time
Shift: 0800 - 1630 Monday to Friday
Reports to: Supervisor, Warehousing Solutions
Office/Facility: Lethbridge North Facility
The Warehouse Person is responsible for the timely and accurate receipt, unloading, storing, order picking, loading and shipment of all products within the warehouse according to standard operating procedures (SOPs).
- Participates in a culture where Health & Safety is the #1 priority and complies with all regulatory and company safety requirements.
- Receives, unloads and stores incoming product.
- Locates, picks, loads and ships outgoing product.
- Follows procedures to ensure the accurate, efficient and safe operation of all equipment (i.e. forklifts, pallet jacks, shrink wrap machines).
- Notifies operational management of any equipment maintenance required.
- Reports all building failures, including racking, lighting, floors, etc.
- Maintains the integrity of products by ensuring they are stored at appropriate temperatures and reports any variances.
- Ensures all documentation is completed accurately and in a timely fashion.
- Cleans dock, warehouse floors and inspection rooms as per HACCP standards.
- Maintains clear aisles.
- Performs other duties as assigned in accordance with the company vision, mission, strategy and culture
- Experience is not essential, but related warehousing work experience would be an asset. Training provided.
- Ability to take direction, learns quickly, communicate effectively, and work successfully as part of a team.
- Work in temperatures of -25 Celsius.
- Ability to read and count accurately, do simple math and write legibly.
- Basic RF and/or voice pick WMS knowledge.
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs occasionally.
- Detail oriented with a high level of accuracy.
VersaCold is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse work environment. VersaCold welcomes and encourages applications from various groups including visible minorities, Aboriginal, and people with disabilities.
VersaCold is committed to accommodating applicants with disabilities throughout the hiring process and will work with all applicants requesting accommodation at any stage of our process. If you require additional accommodations, please email email@example.com